Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hey, I've been featured!

Wickedly Chic has featured one of my necklaces in their Daily Ditties section!

Wickedly Chic is "the hottest destination for shoppers seeking advice and product recommendations from the world of Indie design and fashion."

(You know, I was Indie back when they were still just calling it "Weird"...)

Thank you, Liz!

And check out their whole site, they've got cool stuff tucked away all over the place. They've got a newsletter you can sign up for, too.

3 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

How long ago was that, back when they were still calling it weird, my memory is starting to fail me.

Congrats on the love. You deserve it - you indie artist.

Sandra Eileen said...

Guess what, You've been tagged again. This time you have to list 7-10 facts about yourself that will help your readers come to know you. Check out my blog for the way they've been doing it. Or do it your own way. Hope everything is going well and I'm so happy you were featured.

Sandra Eileen

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome for the love, indie artist. Contrary to popular belief, I am only a little young. My oldest child is in college so that makes us all weird with failing memories :)

xxoo

~Liz