

Lil Fish Studios -
"A sweet little wool birds nest fashioned from a felted wool sweater cuddles three real mother of pearl bead eggs and rests on a twig. It has a pin on the back so you can attach it to your purse, scarf, lapel, gift wrapping, you name it."
She also has some egg candles, some rockin' leather rings, and some other bits and pieces.

2 comments:
OK, you're putting me to shame. How did you get the little strip of video clips across the bottom of your blog. You are the goddess of blogging - and I like the felted nest, I've done a lot of felting, but never an nest with eggs - very neat.
Hey Jordan - I was tagged by Stephanie and had to list five of my favorite blogs. Now you're it and you have to do the same.
Post a Comment