Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Etsy Artisan - Blossom Hill











These are too cute for words!

BlossomHill.etsy.com

"I have been making things from fabric ever since I was a little girl, when my Granny Mary taught me how to hand sew using a book I still have and treasure today (see all my tiny felt animal listings). Originally from England, I have lived in Norway, Africa and New Zealand. Finally settling in Canada with my husband Craig and two daughters' Jemma and Amber in the beautiful Province of Nova Scotia.

In my career as as a PA and translator (Norwegian)and a learning support assistant for grade 1 children, I have not always had time to sew. My two daughters' are my inspiration and I still like making things for little girls (even though my own are not 'so' little anymore). I love vintage household things, especially from the 1940's and 1950's. My collection of buttons is constantly growing and I am always on the look out for a new piece of fabric to use."





No comments: